Poor in Spirit

______________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________

“Poor in Spirit” is paramount to spirituality, because HUMILITY disposes a Christian to live the Faith for Spiritual Growth, and the Holy Spirit pours His Gifts over the lowly.

“At that moment Jesus said: ‘My Father, Lord of heaven and earth, I am grateful that you hid all this from wise and educated people and showed it to ordinary people. Yes, Father, that is what pleased you.'” (Matthew 11:25,26)

The humble live in the world but is not of the world!

“Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.” (Matthew 5:3)

______________________________________________________________

This entry was posted in English and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Poor in Spirit

1. Rosa Lopes says:

It is very inspiring. May God bless you.

2. lmckenzie8 says:

Thank you for sharing!

3. Deacon John Okragleski says:

This is such a rare concept in todays society, so many people are consumed with big egos and think the world revolves around themselves. So to present this concept to is to ask people to open there eyes and hearts to a totally new way of life. I can only hope the Holy Spirit will move the hearts of mankind to embrace the idea of being Poor in Spirit and seek the things of Gods kingdom.

4. dvavila says:

Knowing you Manny I ask this,Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? (Matthew 7:3)

• Saint Matthew has written about the sawdust and the plank in their neighbor’s eye while he has considered the materials in his eyes.
      The Holy Spirit has encouraged me to emulate the evangelist. Believe it or not!
      Have a nice day.

• dvavila says:

The issue is not if I believe you and you did not understand why I asked this question of you. Before you condemn those who do not “see” or accept your vision you also need to open your eyes to the “life” around you and accept what you “see” instead of looking over it. All I am asking of you is come out of the cellar and look around. I also wish you a very nice day.

• I have generalized. Sometimes I’m poor in spirit and sometimes I’m arrogant.
        Thank you for your help of yesterday.

5. osuji postmus says:

Thank you. May God continue to enrich you with his blessings amen.

6. thanks for sharing with us ,Peace and love