“Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.” (Matthew 5:3)
Poverty of Spirit is:
- A radical understanding of dependence on God.
- Often accompanies material poverty.
- The inherent limitations that every person faces in daily life.
- The acknowledgement we have limited control over our lives.
- The acceptance of disappointment, pain, suffering and death.
- A fundamental reliance on God.
- Paramount to spiritual life.
“Do you alreadу know what Pastor Johansson told uѕ that on Sunday Good really likes worship.” Daddy adԀed.