Focus on the first to the fifth minute of the video for the Almighty Father’s message.
(01) My People are constantly grieving, are upset, and are not trusting Me.
(02 You are My People and I love you so very much.
(03) I have My hand over America and I will keep moving forward to correct the current abuse.
(04) America is the land of the free, not of those bullying those who disagree.
(05) Stop looking at evil with fear, and smile, he [Satan] will lose his career.
(06) It is time for Me and you to set the captives free.
(07) Time to separate yourself from the world, because it has nothing to offer.
(08) My kingdom will give all you need amid the stampede.
(09) Do not let fear hold you down.
(10) Trust Me as your Father and you will have no regret.
The narrator insightfully analyzes (Matthew 13:24-30) amid The Great Spiritual War, on the fifth to the eighteenth minute of the video.
The Parable of the Weeds Among the Wheat. 24 He proposed another parable to them. “The kingdom of heaven may be likened to a man who sowed good seed in his field. 25 While everyone was asleep his enemy came and sowed weeds[j] all through the wheat, and then went off. 26 When the crop grew and bore fruit, the weeds appeared as well. 27 The slaves of the householder came to him and said, ‘Master, did you not sow good seed in your field? Where have the weeds come from?’ 28 He answered, ‘An enemy has done this.’ His slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us to go and pull them up?’ 29 He replied, ‘No, if you pull up the weeds you might uproot the wheat along with them. 30 Let them grow together until harvest; then at harvest time I will say to the harvesters, First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles for burning; but gather the wheat into my barn.’” (Matthew 13:24-30)